- Travel to both Northern Ireland and the Republic
- Talk, walk and listen to the stories--everyone has one
- Eat in the pubs--wheaten bread and soup is always a tasty and thrifty option
- Find a venue to enjoy traditional dance and music
- If you can make it there for St. Patrick's Day do it!
- Finally, definitely don't miss the heritage sites (this trip's favourite was the Giant's Causeway)
As the sunsets over the Ha'Penny Bridge I glance at the locks left by lovers and feel a sense of hope, peace and appreciation for Northern Ireland and the Republic.